IISC 2018 - SUPERVISION THROUGH DIFFERENT LENSES
Call for Posters
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 5pm on Wednesday, 14th February 2018
The Dublin City University Supervision Conference Committee is pleased to make a call for poster submissions. This conference provides a forum for researchers to present their work to a national and international interdisciplinary audience, including counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists and nurses.
We invite abstracts of up to 50 words, in English, for poster presentations. Abstracts in relation to the following domains are particularly welcome:
- Supervision through different theoretical lenses: studies exploring the relevance and efficacy of theoretical and/or conceptual models of supervision
- Integrative Supervision: studies considering the strength and limitations of integratively oriented supervision
- Different lenses of supervision practice: studies exploring different areas of supervisory practice, including the benefits and challenges to supervisors and supervisees working in a variety of supervisory settings, and/or with diverse professional groups such as counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, nurses, social workers and psychiatrists
Guidelines for Poster Presentations:
- The poster should be size A0
- The banner should include: Title of poster (bold type, all-caps, 96pt size or equivalent), name of author(s) (bold type, 72pt size) and affiliation(s) (plain text, with institutional logo where relevant)
- The Footer should include: Supervision Through Different Lenses: DCU Supervision Conference, April 2018
- Posters cannot be presented in the absence of their authors and it is up to the poster author(s) to laminate, bring, put up, and collect the poster
- Posters may be put up on the morning of Day One before registration and must be taken down at the end of Day Two
Please note that presenters must also register separately for attendance at the conference here.
Please complete the form below to submit a poster.
You can also open the form in a new tab here.