The School hosts and coordinates conferences that complement its research expertise. A number of clips have been recorded at the launch of the Dementia Elevator initiative, and others taken from a number of recent nursing and child health conferences.
Seven noteworthy events have recently been held:
- Launch of report, ‘The Journey through Death and Dying: Families’ Experience of End-of-Life Care in Private Nursing Homes’, June 18th 2014.
- Reach (Research Excellence Across Clinical Healthcare) Conference, June 12th 2014.
- International Symposium on Disaster Ethics, May 16th 2014.
- 36th Annual Congress of Psychology Students in Ireland, April 11th-12th, 2014.
- Third Biannual Irish Sexuality Studies Conference, March 14th-15th 2014.
- 7th Symposium on Open Dialogue: Approaches to Engagement with Mental Health Communities, January 23rd 2014.
- 10th Annual Psychology, Health and Medicine Conference, May 1st 2013.