CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTERING FOR MODULES FAILED / DEFERRED IN ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
End of September 21st and 22nd September 2017
If you are a continuing DCU student with failed or deferred modules after the August resits, you must register online to repeat these in Academic year 2017/2018. Students re-registering for Semester 1, Semester 2 or Year Long modules must re-register online through the following link https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml on 21st and 22nd September 2017.
If you are due to re-register for a module that is no longer active on your programme of study, please contact your Programme Chairperson to confirm which alternative module you should take.
To ensure you are fully registered please check you have –
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- checked /updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study)
- confirmed you have re-registered for ALL modules you failed / deferred in the previous academic year
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES