Registration for Professional Master of Education Post Primary Teaching / Professional Master of Education Primary Teaching / Certificate in Religious Study (Part-time)
15th - 17th August 2017 (provisional dates - to be confirmed)
New incoming students for the above programmes will be contacted by the University in early August 2017, with a welcome letter containing login username and password information. You must use this information to register online for your programme of study in Academic Year 2017/2018 on 15th to 17th August 2017.
Students registering for the Professional Master of Education Post Primary Education can attend for card collection / ID verification on Tuesday 22nd August and Tuesday 29th August 2017. Further details regarding ID card collection will be communicated to students by email.
Students registering for the Professional Master of Education Primary Education can attend for card collection / ID verification from Monday 18th September. Further details regarding ID card collection will be communicated to students by email.
Students registering for the Certificate in Religious Study (Part-time) will be contacted by email regarding their student ID card collection.
Prior to collecting your student ID card please ensure you have –
- logged onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml/ with your username and password
- checked your registration schedule and made note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- checked / updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and modules
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
Checklist for collection of Student ID card
- Student / PAC number
- Proof of fees payment; (bank giro receipt or online receipt)
- If you are in receipt of external funding please proof of this
- One of the following forms of identification (these are the only accepted forms of ID) -
- Current valid passport (from country of citizenship) OR
- Irish Driving Licence or Learner Permit (new credit card format) OR
- Birth Certificate with National Age Card issued by An Garda Siochána Photo ID OR
- Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) card OR
- National Identity Card for EU / EEA / Swiss citizens OR
- Irish Public Services Card
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES