NEW INCOMING POSTGRADUATE STUDENT (including Research students)
4th – 15th September 2017
New incoming postgraduate students (including Research students**) to DCU will be contacted by the University in early September 2017, with a welcome letter containing login username and password information. You must use this information to register online for your programme of study in Academic Year 2017/2018 from 4th to 15th September 2017.
Postgraduate students can attend for card collection / ID verification from Monday 18th September to Friday 22nd September 2017 (closing at 13.00hrs), in the 'Street' area of the Henry Grattan Building, DCU, Glasnevin Campus. Please click HERE to view the schedule for card collection.
Postgraduate Orientation will take place on Friday 15th September 2017. Further information regarding Orientation is also available at this link http://dcu.ie/students/orientation/index.shtml
** Please note if you are a Postgraduate Research student made an offer after the registration period above, please call into Registry in the Henry Grattan Building to be registered.
Prior to collecting your student ID card please ensure you have –
- logged onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- checked your registration schedule and made note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- checked / updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and modules
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
Checklist for collection of Student ID card
- Student / PAC number
- You may also be required to provide proof of payment of registration fee; (bank giro receipt / online receipt / external funding approval letter) if you do not pay your fee at the same time as registering for your programme of study and modules
- One of the following forms of identification (these are the only accepted forms of ID) -
- Current valid passport (from country of citizenship) OR
- Irish Driving Licence or Learner Permit (new credit card format) OR
- Birth Certificate with National Age Card issued by An Garda Siochána Photo ID OR
- Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) card OR
- National Identity Card for EU / EEA / Swiss citizens OR
- Irish Public Services Card
- Form NVB1 Vetting Invitation - only applies to programmes where Vetting is a requirement.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES