School of Law & Government Law Careers Fair
The School of Law and Government's Law Careers Fair will take place on 17 October from 2.00pm – 4.30pm on 'the Street' in the Henry Grattan Building.
The Fair is an opportunity for students and graduates to meet and discuss a legal or accountancy career with some of the leading Irish corporate and commercial practitioners, including:
• A&L Goodbody Solicitors
• Arthur Cox Solicitors
• Mattheson, Ormsby, Prentice Solicitors
• Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors
• ByrneWallace Solicitors
• Ernst & Young
The professional bodies responsible for training solicitors and barristers will also be in attendance on the day.
The Law Fair will also incorporate three learning sessions:
• Irish Tax Institute presentation by Amanda O'Reilly in CG12 at 3.00pm
• A presentation on 'Interviews for Traineeships and Internships' by Jane Babb, Director of Arthur Cox's Trainee Development Programme in CG12 at 4.30pm
• A CV Clinic with Amanda O'Reilly from DCU Careers Service.
Further enquiries should be directed to Dr. Adam McAuley in the School of Law & Government: Adam.McAuley@dcu.ie.