Information for Researchers
This page provides access to an extensive selection of resources and services available to the DCU research community (see tabs below).
Our team of Subject Librarians work closely with all research staff and students and can:
- Meet you individually to advise on the best resources available to support your research needs
- Provide guidance on the use of the library's research databases, information management tools and services
- Provide tailored workshops for research staff and groups
- Provide support for research grant proposals including, costing information resources and help compiling citation data
- Assist you to find quality journals in which to publish
- Ensure your research publications gain maximum impact through the archiving of papers in DORAS (DCU's open access institutional repository)
DCU Library and the Graduate Studies Office are pleased to offer Library training for all new PhD and research masters students. Dates to be decided.
Services & Support