Finance Office - Fees
Academic Year 2012/2013 Fees
- EU Student:
- 60% of your fees at registration balance due 18th January 2013
Full payment is required before registration for all students who have defaulted on payment for previous years.
ESF funded programmes fees of €2,750 must be paid in full on or before registration
- Non EU Student:
- Full payment required before Registration
- Late Payment Fine:
- A late payment fine of €170 is imposed on all accounts where payment is made after the payment deadline date.
Please note that accounts will be blocked and access denied around the university.
To submit a payment after access has been denied, please use this link
- OSCAIL Payments:
- €500 due within two weeks of acceptance of place. 60% due on registration and the balance due for payment on 18th January 2013.
- Withdrawal Policy:
- Please note that the €500 PAC deposit is non refundable in any event. Once registered, full fees are due. Please ensure you are in agreement with the above prior to making payment.