Finance Office - Fees
Bank Details/Methods of Payment
In order to effect speedy and efficient payment to the student account, please quote with all submissions your
- ID number,
- programme/course to which you are applying
- full surname and first name.
Please also ensure you keep a receipt of payment, which will state your RP number, which you will be required to produce at registration.
You can effect payment with one of the following methods
- CREDIT CARD
- All credit cards/laser cards, except American Express, are acceptable please note however a daily limit of €1,500 applies to all LASER CARDS only.
Contact the Dublin City University Finance Office at the following numbers:
|Ms Marjorie Bacon||8786||QAG04|
|Ms Laura Masterson||8302||QAG04|
Fees Office Manager
|Ms Deirdre Kelly||5013||QAG04|
|Fax - Fees||8321||QAG04|
|Ms Judy McDonald||7079||QAG04|
- BANK PAYMENT/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
Allied Irish Bank Plc
Bank Sort Code: 93-22-21
Account Number: 43170288 (DCU)
Bank Swift Code: AIBKIE2D
IBAN: IE12 AIBK 9322 2143 170288
- BANK DRAFT
Drafts should be drawn on an Irish Bank to ensure that additional charges [incurred only if the Draft is drawn on a foreign bank and which can amount to a maximum of €60] are not incurred.
- ONLINE PAYMENT
Online payment is now available for continuing students via your portal page.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PAYMENTS
For International Student Payments Click Here